Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
101 - 120 of 148 Posts

·
I make stuff shiney!
1,187 Posts
QUOTE (Alloy-Wheels.ie @ Jan 25 2010, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The first game of Fifa I played I won 2-1 and agreed to a rematch and the asshole exited the game 5-0 down in the 90th minute. So if theres not any sore loosers here or anyone who'd like a lesson at fifa let me know

I won't embarrass you by disclosing how many games i beat you on the trot.

All i'll say is you aren't qualified to give lessons.

·
Tel: 01-8119029
3,504 Posts
QUOTE (Detailer.ie @ Jan 25 2010, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I won't embarrass you by disclosing how many games i beat you on the trot.

All i'll say is you aren't qualified to give lessons.

I'm a confidence player

·
I love boosht
1,947 Posts
I'm online now with my own profile, mannix20vt is my gamer tag. MW2 or forza 3 mostly.

Internet is acting up with Windows 7 though, we got a router recently and that packed up.
Now the xbox won't connect to the PC with the router disconnected, anyone any idea?

G

·
Just bought new 360 slim, and halo reach which i just finished game was great. Old 360 broke so i lost all my history.

Gears of war 2, Halo reach will be played online. But i will own at gears of war

Just setup my xbox live profile is: GavinOC493

·
Tel: 01-8119029
3,504 Posts
Just to bump this.

If anyone plays Fifa 11 add me - JaCk8au3r

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (Alloy-Wheels.ie @ Nov 25 2010, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just to bump this.

If anyone plays Fifa 11 add me - JaCk8au3r

Ill add you later Keith can't remember my Id lol

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
my gamer tag is ShrunkMule8817 (xbox picked it for me) so add me if you like,i only play FIFA though so if you don't play that then don't add me,lol and like Keith said earlier if you are the type to quit a game because you are losing i'll trace your IP address and call round kick footballs at your bedroom window at 4am!

101 - 120 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.