Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
81 - 100 of 148 Posts

·
its pronounced Conor D........... Ray!!&#
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
got forza on friday. it's feckin awesome but only got couple of hours at it. can't wait to get a good run at it.

·
its pronounced Conor D........... Ray!!&#
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
get one jon. consoles ftw!!!!

if only you'd got one a few weeks back. would have got you through your sickly times alot easier.

·
Vag Perv
1,747 Posts
With the weather being the way it is, is anyone up for a major Vagdrivers game of MW2 today.

My Xbox live name is - Johhny5ive

Add me and we'll try and get something together.

I'd also be up for a challenge at UFC09 if anyone plays.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
QUOTE (91gtd @ Jan 10 2010, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>With the weather being the way it is, is anyone up for a major Vagdrivers game of MW2 today.

My Xbox live name is - Johhny5ive

Add me and we'll try and get something together.

I'd also be up for a challenge at UFC09 if anyone plays.

Might be up for some MW2 or Halo...

·
its pronounced Conor D........... Ray&#33;&#33;&#
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
screw that shite. i'm never playin halo with tadgh again.

i'd be up for a vagdrivers session as i missed the last one. maybe a definate time or something durin the week.

·
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
i'm better at that for sure. was actually lookin at a few peoples stats last night and yours are impressive i have to say tadgh. but to be honest the "vagdrivers mw2 one to watch" seems to be jay. fookin man seems to be unstoppable.

·
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
can't now but we should organise a bit of a session say for 9 tomorrow night see if we can get 4 or 5. vagdrivers against the world in hardcore team deathmatch

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
QUOTE (conord @ Jan 11 2010, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i'm better at that for sure. was actually lookin at a few peoples stats last night and yours are impressive i have to say tadgh. but to be honest the "vagdrivers mw2 one to watch" seems to be jay. fookin man seems to be unstoppable.

I played a few games with jay this evening. Take a look at my stats now. He isn't bad at all, he beat me in one of the games.

Probably be busy at 9ish tomorrow evening but I would be up for a few games after that. Anyone else up for it?

·
Registered
518 Posts
QUOTE (t.d @ Jan 12 2010, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I played a few games with jay this evening. Take a look at my stats now. He isn't bad at all, he beat me in one of the games.

Probably be busy at 9ish tomorrow evening but I would be up for a few games after that. Anyone else up for it?

Yeah, you were playing pretty damn good!
We won loads!

·
Vag Perv
1,747 Posts
QUOTE (t.d @ Jan 12 2010, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I played a few games with jay this evening. Take a look at my stats now. He isn't bad at all, he beat me in one of the games.

Had some technical issues last night, but had a look at your intimidating stats and it looks like i was better off. I'll be on around half ten or eleven myself.

Is it possible to make a team of vagdrivers members who could play against other teams or is it always computer determined teams?

·
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
if there's a group of say 4 lor 5 lads in a party and you play team deathmatch most of the time you'd be put together.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Added all the Xbox 360 heads there. Username is Major Doughnut just in case your wondering who the fook added ya's.

Feel free to invite me to MW2 anytime for an ass whopping. After reading this ill have to break out Halo 3 again and brush up on my killing.

And for all the PS3 heads, get an xbox!!

Mike how many bloody games do you have??????

·
Tel: 01-8119029
3,504 Posts
My xbl id is JaCk8au3r

Ive just got back onto live this evening having not played since the original xbox.

I really only play GTA4, Fifa 10, Forza and UFC at the moment. I was never into the FPS on consoles.

The first game of Fifa I played I won 2-1 and agreed to a rematch and the asshole exited the game 5-0 down in the 90th minute. So if theres not any sore loosers here or anyone who'd like a lesson at fifa let me know

81 - 100 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.