Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
41 - 60 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
QUOTE (mikerd4 @ Oct 10 2009, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Will have to set up a big vagdrivers modern warfare 2 match on live when its released.

Ive got fifa 10 and operation flashpoint on the way to me at the moment, I hate ordering online and then having to wait lol

Gamertag is michaelreid

Oh I would be totally up for that Mike, counting the days till MW2 is released. I got Fifa 10 too, but im sooo frustrated by it. I find it much harder to score than Fifa 09. Im on World Class but it used to be easy!!!

Quagmires Pants is my XBL I.D.

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (Jaych1000 @ Oct 12 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I got a year gold membership... for free!!

How Jay?

QUOTE (wicklowman @ Oct 13 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i have fifa 10 and waitin on cod 2.

gamertag is ggr34, maybe we could set up a virtual pro club online?

What is FIFA 10 like for on line play? i might bite the bullet for the craic!

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
Saw this and thought of all ye nerds

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
there are different types of nerds Walter some are nerds of the console and some are nerds of the combine

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
Ye dont get paid for playing a console all day though

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (walterc @ Oct 14 2009, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ye dont get paid for playing a console all day though

Yes you do there is a government grant available to encourage those who want to become professional gamers.

click here

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
QUOTE (Insomniac @ Oct 14 2009, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>XBL GT is Insomniac787, I'm usually playing Forza.

Microsoft release Forza 3 on Oct 23rd.

Big input from MS offices in Dublin who were involved in the Development of this release.

what are peoples views on FIFA 10?? And Halo ODST? (Xbox)

·
Registered
645 Posts
QUOTE (Mike @ Oct 14 2009, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Microsoft release Forza 3 on Oct 23rd.

Big input from MS offices in Dublin who were involved in the Development of this release.

what are peoples views on FIFA 10?? And Halo ODST? (Xbox)

Fifa 10 is really pissing me off. Live Update is down for "technical reasons". And i find the defenses much tougher than 09. im sure i'll get into it soon...
Cant wait for MW2. Check this out. Home cinema system for the victor!

41 - 60 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.