5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
god i need to practice my halo.

tadgh get yourself gow2.....

·
its pronounced Conor D........... Ray!!&#
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
i sure do george. i feel like not bothering taking odst out of the wrapper after that. i have only owned halo for like 30 odd hours though.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
did you get operation flashpoint 2 yesterday?
its fucking deadly.
controls are complicated at first but its got so much detail.
they even modeled the speed of sound. watched the guy shoot at me, saw the flash, then heard it reach me hitting off the wall beside my head. very very cool.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
QUOTE (Jaych1000 @ Oct 10 2009, 02:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tadgh, you're crap at Halo!

Look at your radon iz pr0 profile on Bungie... You have L33T amount of deaths!

Good gaming lads!
We should do it again!
Tadgh, get Gears!

I haven't play social on either of those accounts and they are both less than a month old

I will look into getting gow.

Was great craic last night, I must get a new mic and then it would be better. I dunno if it was much fun for conor though lol.

·
its pronounced Conor D........... Ray&#33;&#33;&#
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
sure pick it up second hand for 20 quid or so. horde is just the most fun you can have with a computer. lol.
jay i'll let you know when we're gonna finish it off. only three more rounds to do. tough ones though.

·
Registered
518 Posts
QUOTE (t.d @ Oct 10 2009, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good job putting the trash talking to bay, how much was your 47?

That was legit... back in the day when I was good. You're pretty good though!

@conord: Yeah let me know when yous plan to finish it. I'm going to try buy myself a gold account, or figure out what Geo was saying.

21 - 40 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.