Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
Tossyhayes is mine i only do Pro evo but should be getting forza soon,feel free to add me.

Opps just realised all the tossy fans now know my pretend second name too

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
Maybe an Xbox 360 vagdrivers essions would be in order - lots of frustration and play guns to get it all out

da da da... your dead i got ya

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (Jaych1000 @ Oct 12 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I got a year gold membership... for free!!

How Jay?

QUOTE (wicklowman @ Oct 13 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i have fifa 10 and waitin on cod 2.

gamertag is ggr34, maybe we could set up a virtual pro club online?

What is FIFA 10 like for on line play? i might bite the bullet for the craic!

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
there are different types of nerds Walter some are nerds of the console and some are nerds of the combine

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (walterc @ Oct 14 2009, 02:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ye dont get paid for playing a console all day though

Yes you do there is a government grant available to encourage those who want to become professional gamers.

click here

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
So i bit the bullet and got myself FIFA 10 for the 360 have to say i'm blown away it's miles ahead of Pro evo,i have turned to the dark side

Who plays FIFA on line????

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (mikerd4 @ Oct 24 2009, 01:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>got fifa 10 last week, played my mate the other day and he hockeyed me 7 - 2! Just cant seem to get my shooting boots on, how the feck do you score with any kind of precision and how the hell do you score with a header or volley?!

Dont get me started on free kicks either lol

Other than these niggles the game is great

Me and you Xbox live the next night im off
I'll play you for the S4 keys

Loving fifa 10 you need to be so accurate with passes shots headers it makes it more realistic,the little tricks and skills you can pull off are savage too.

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (mikerd4 @ Oct 24 2009, 03:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I used to love being able to burst through the defence using a little knock on with Torres, now with the ai its hard to do as a leg always gets stuck out. Just need to learn the game better and tweek what I do.

Ill play any time I have some free time, once the kids are in bed. Keys to the car are not going on the table though (although should I fall be hind I could always get the game abandoned by getting players sent off lol)

Accept my xbox live request too

I hate people who loose badly,like people who disconnect from the game when they are loosing and deny me points

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (mikerd4 @ Oct 24 2009, 05:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>didnt know you could do that lol
I played a lad online on fifa 9 who was miles beetter than me, fcuker was tricking it all over the park. I got league one on him and started the heavy tackles and ground him down and took the lead witha flukey goal. He equalised and took it to extra time where I got my only break on goal and scored, I got a load of verbal from him lol

I love when lads pick England and i pick Ireland and beat them,that pisses lads off no end
although it did back fire once and i got trashed! Stevie G me hole

Another demoralising tool if you are winning easily is to put your best forward in goal and pass it back to him and then try run the length of the pitch and score,very easy to do on pro not so on fifa (never done it) - which is another good thing.

I never thought i'd say it but Pro is crap

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (mikerd4 @ Oct 24 2009, 05:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Didnt see your live request Shane sorry

I cancelled it Mike as i was so upset

I'll resend it when ever im on.

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (mikerd4 @ Oct 24 2009, 05:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Feck ya then! I dont get on as much as I would like now the second baby has arrived but Im sure I could find a spare 10 mins to get thrashed by you!

Eh...

I'm going to say no more as i have a nasty feeling this could all come back to haunt me! I'll send you a text mon or Tuesday evening and we'll hook it up

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (Alloy-Wheels.ie @ Nov 25 2010, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just to bump this.

If anyone plays Fifa 11 add me - JaCk8au3r

Ill add you later Keith can't remember my Id lol

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
my gamer tag is ShrunkMule8817 (xbox picked it for me) so add me if you like,i only play FIFA though so if you don't play that then don't add me,lol and like Keith said earlier if you are the type to quit a game because you are losing i'll trace your IP address and call round kick footballs at your bedroom window at 4am!

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
bump for this on line now playing Fifia 11 ID is ShrunkMule8817

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
QUOTE (Alloy-Wheels.ie @ Jan 18 2011, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ill add you this evening for a match.

Keith

What time you normally on? ill try and make sure im home/free.

·
Registered
12,877 Posts
Won't be on tonight Keith it will be Saturday or Sunday at this stage.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.