Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
QUOTE (Jaych1000 @ Oct 10 2009, 02:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tadgh, you're crap at Halo!

Look at your radon iz pr0 profile on Bungie... You have L33T amount of deaths!

Good gaming lads!
We should do it again!
Tadgh, get Gears!

I haven't play social on either of those accounts and they are both less than a month old

I will look into getting gow.

Was great craic last night, I must get a new mic and then it would be better. I dunno if it was much fun for conor though lol.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
QUOTE (91gtd @ Jan 10 2010, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>With the weather being the way it is, is anyone up for a major Vagdrivers game of MW2 today.

My Xbox live name is - Johhny5ive

Add me and we'll try and get something together.

I'd also be up for a challenge at UFC09 if anyone plays.

Might be up for some MW2 or Halo...

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
QUOTE (conord @ Jan 11 2010, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i'm better at that for sure. was actually lookin at a few peoples stats last night and yours are impressive i have to say tadgh. but to be honest the "vagdrivers mw2 one to watch" seems to be jay. fookin man seems to be unstoppable.

I played a few games with jay this evening. Take a look at my stats now. He isn't bad at all, he beat me in one of the games.

Probably be busy at 9ish tomorrow evening but I would be up for a few games after that. Anyone else up for it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.