Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
oh my f***in good god!!!
is that for real?!? about the worst thing i've ever seen!!! im sure they'd look PHAT on a chavved up civic or something!!! can't get over that...
for once im lost for words!!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Didnt know that crap was still around dunno who its gonna be but i have a the end of a hurl just beggin to be used

G

·
Yep theyre real, theyve been out a while on bikes and can look kinda cool, Ive mostly seen them on motocrossers though.

The best ive seen though, an it was only recently in a US dirtbike mag was the company that makes them avdertised coloured quad tyres!

at the bottom of the page was their coolest tyres...... camo effect quad tyres, yes green, brown, black etc CAMO tyres!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
the D1 boys will want them if they smoke out in colours too...can't think of any one else who'd actually buy them tho'...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god no, the pax power boys have enough tat on their cars besides adding this crap

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Sorry lads but I think that they are hideous

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
there cool i wonder could i get them in black to match my black raddo...

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
but sure on a practicle point would they not be useless after you drive through a few irish potholes filled with
shite and dirt, you would have to be cleaning your tyres the whole time, fooking madness, although im sure that well see some civic or glanza spinning about on them,

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Does anyone else think a white sidewall bead can look cool on sone retro cars?

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'd agree saw a pic of an old caddy with them on looked perfect but they look simply daft at times.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts