Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
They make a massive difference. They reduce wheel hop and understeer especially in the wet. They also improve traction.

The only negative is that the steering is lighty heavier (some would see this as a plus).

Superpro make a bush that you drift into an existing housing but I've heard reports that the whiteline also adjust the geometry with the housing.

Ill be fitting one of them this summer. I'm waiting until I get S3 wishbones and Ill do the 2 together.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (kevinm @ Apr 26 2011, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>They make a massive difference. They reduce wheel hop and understeer especially in the wet. They also improve traction.

The only negative is that the steering is lighty heavier (some would see this as a plus).

Superpro make a bush that you drift into an existing housing but I've heard reports that the whiteline also adjust the geometry with the housing.

Ill be fitting one of them this summer. I'm waiting until I get S3 wishbones and Ill do the 2 together.
So this just bolts on to the standard set up? Seems to be very popular in the uk...

·
VAGittarian
419 Posts
I have one on my Octavia. Fitted myself-fairly easy, well worth it IMO. You WILL need to get the alignment done after though. Steering is a little heavier, but this can actually be adjusted with VCDS!

Link here to fitting guide.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.