Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heys guys and gals

i'm not sure what colour to go for I was thinking for a darker colour like a dark brown and dark blue or
something like that

there is a colour I really like but I dunno what code it is (see picture below)

what colour would you go for? (pictures would be very handy for visiual refrences)

cheers

http://www.stanceworks.com/2010/02/stancew...etta-coupe-16v/

sorry it only a link I dunno how to upload pictures from one website to another soz lol

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
honestly if i was you id go for the ock green.
as all the lads already said, it hasnt been done before so you may aswell and nearly every vento getting a respray now is in a dark brown or something close to it.

be original

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Lhasa Green or Bahama Blue would be interesting to see. Oak green if its a choice between the two above but with so many 5 door golfs in that color, it wouldnt stand out so much. Id still like to see it though.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
3,365 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
QUOTE (jdm boi @ Apr 22 2011, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's the brown I like anybody know the colour code?

I think it's between the oak green and that vw brown !anybody have any more suggestions

yeah its pearl irish green- LC6Y I think was goin ta respray me raddo this but stayed original in d end..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.