Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's the best place to look for a mk4 anniversary? Even thinking about across the water! Checked all the usual. There's a diesel in autotrader but I'm lookin for petrol!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
They were never sold here, so there's probably less than 5 in the country. Best bet is going to the UK, or up the North.

·
Oh Glenn, you nasty!
2,931 Posts
Try Motorvation, i saw a black one parked outside last week but not certain it was theirs.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (Glenn @ Mar 29 2006, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Try Motorvation, i saw a black one parked outside last week but not certain it was theirs.

They seem to have a fetish for high performance Golfs

·
Registered
50 Posts
@ Will

Did you go for a look at that one in Mayo that I was tellin ya about?
I think mine is one of three petrols in the country.That one in Mayo is the second and theres a guy in Tipp has a red one 'I think'.

Check out this site that was set up by a lad in England,it used to be up to date but dont think its been looked after with the past while!

clicky

·
Registered
263 Posts
@ Richie I rang about that one in Mayo but they sold it! I seen the one in Kerry and I also seen the price of it, And it's still on English plates. I'd rather bring one in myself! 27 and a half euro? I'd save more than that doin it meself. Richie your not selling yours anytime soon no?
Found one here! Bit cheap though???

http://www.deanemotors.co.uk/search.cfm

·
Registered
225 Posts
QUOTE (willgti @ Mar 28 2006, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Where's the best place to look for a mk4 anniversary? Even thinking about across the water! Checked all the usual. There's a diesel in autotrader but I'm lookin for petrol!

those 150bhp diesels are serious machines will do ya def not want one?

·
Registered
225 Posts
i just wouldnt totally discount it
torque figures for those diesels are unreal and is probably as std, faster than 180 petrol in most cases, also they are are rarely only 150 brake, pd150s was 172bhp as std with 300 feet of torque!

def give that one a spin if u can

·
Registered
50 Posts
@Will

I had to do some serious thinkin bout sellin it in the last 8 months because of a drastic career change which saw me back in school after 6 years in the workin world but the fact that I have kept it this long I cant see myself sellin it.

Sorry lad!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Try pistonheads.com they have cool range of golfs for sale and i'm sure I saw an anni there....if not keep an I on it cause a lot of cars pop up on it.

Hope this helps

Rev

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Hey why don't you get a mk4 gti 1.8t it pushes 150bhp and 210nm of torque but after a remap it goes to 192bhp and 270nm of torque.....just a thought!!!!!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
what are the differences between the mk4 GTI and the MK4 Anni??
was it just interior and cosmetic or was there engine differences

·
Registered
130 Posts
anni had 180 bhp ko3 sport turbo bigger 312mm discs in front vented discs at back and were 6 speed as well as cosmetic bits.

·
Registered
432 Posts
..but there were mk4 GTIs with the same motor (180bhp) and brakes and 6 speed box. They were missing the alloys, body kit and other cosmetic bits AFAIK.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts