Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or has anyone else noticed that petrol prices have creeped up by about 5c over the past 3 weeks?
They bloody well kept that one quiet

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
yep its on the way up again i paid 104.9 in drogheda yerterday evening, and around navan its 108

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same in Wexford, was 102.9 over christmas and the new year, last night it was 107.9.....cute whores

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It seems that diesel has come down in price in comparision to petrol too.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In relation to another thread one here, where is the cheapest petrol in the country?

The cheapest I saw was in Waterford city the week before last,

petrol was 99.9
diesel was 99.9

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (Geo @ Jan 16 2006, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah and just when I'm back driving the mk2 as well

I'm not looking forward to putting the g60 on the road after reading the threads last week saying that the average mpg is 15-20

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think it like cigerettes & drink, we'll always give out about the prices but we'll still pay it.....

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I looked at that before Tom, but they always seem to be a week or 2 out of date. For example the place where I got the petrol last night in on that site and there was 5c in the difference.

Great site though.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (thos @ Jan 16 2006, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So, was it a bad time to switch from diesel to petrol then ??

Sure you could always keep driving the Mk4

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
QUOTE (PD150 @ Jan 16 2006, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sure you could always keep driving the Mk4

No, that needs to go to fund the upgrade fund ! Daddy needs a full Milltek and remap !!

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
The TOP garage in Kinsealy was selling petrol and diesel cheaper than Tesco in Clare hall last week, both petrol and diesel were 99cent p/litre

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (Mark N @ Jan 16 2006, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I merged the threads as they were nearly the same..
Sound Mark

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
dalys in killarney is almost always the cheapest in kerry. (im ignoring tescos as i find the petrol to do strange things to my golf!)

·
vw queen
757 Posts
Dalys in Killarney is 99.9 I think (well it was last time i filled up), I used tesco petrol a few years ago thinking i was saving money but i always get more mileage from shell petrol and the car gives less trouble............

1 - 20 of 43 Posts