Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't really want to go down the route of advertising the G60 in the mags as I couldn't handle the amount of crap that comes with 17 year old dreamers. But if I do, where is the best place to put a car like that for sale?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you think that it would be worth my while advertising on a UK site?
As you know yourself, you can get most cars over there for half the price. I know that there is no VRT over there and they will be getting a good price for the £, but it still works out about £5,500 for them, and that's without travel?
Maybe I'm just being a pessimist

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
don't use carzone.ie anyway.............

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 9 2006, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Do you think that it would be worth my while advertising on a UK site?
As you know yourself, you can get most cars over there for half the price. I know that there is no VRT over there and they will be getting a good price for the £, but it still works out about £5,500 for them, and that's without travel?
Maybe I'm just being a pessimist

Plenty of people in Ireland check out the UK sites for G-Ladered cars, as there's a bigger choice of cars there and its handier than making the trip to mainland Europe for one...........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts