Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking of uprating the suspension of my mkiv gti, where in dublin could i get this done and at what cost?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
a lot of places in dublin wont go near it because they didnt supply it.
You could get some lad in a garage to do a nixer, or prob just easier to head out toward mulingar and get it done by Johnny99, but appalantly you need to bring Almond fingers with you

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (rmn @ Jan 19 2006, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>a lot of places in dublin wont go near it because they didnt supply it.
You could get some lad in a garage to do a nixer, or prob just easier to head out toward mulingar and get it done by Johnny99, but appalantly you need to bring Almond fingers with you

erm who is johnny99

·
Oh Glenn, you nasty&#33;
2,931 Posts
QUOTE (johnny99 @ Jan 18 2006, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you want to travel an hour out of Dublin, Jomo would be pleased to help. Call 044-76700.

John

Erm, this guy, 2 posts up

·
Registered
875 Posts
Speaking of almond fingers, Coleman was in yesterday and brought some fudge chocolate thing's, not the usual and not as nice
. Dissapointed really.

John

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
QUOTE (johnny99 @ Jan 20 2006, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Speaking of almond fingers, Coleman was in yesterday and brought some fudge chocolate thing's, not the usual and not as nice
. Dissapointed really.

John
PSML

·
Registered
270 Posts
ROFL - Roaring Out Fcuking Loud
IMO - In My Opinion
IMHO - Im My Honest Opinion
AFAIK - As Far As I Know

Any others, anybody???

Oh yeh, IIRC. Not sure on this one, possibly If I Recall Correctly. Not certain though.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
i always though that ROFL was rolling on the floor laughing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts