Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lads,

Im looking for some information on Corrado wheels, they are supposed to be 15's. Would you skick to this size or put on a set of 16's to fill out the arches???

or stick with the 15's

also tyre size is supposed to be 195 but id perfer a set of 205's for it again would you go up the size

i dont want to effect the handling of the car as the standard handling suits me fine.

anyone any ideas on wheel types also.

basically what wheels will i put on !!!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (t.d @ Apr 21 2011, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'd go for 16s if it was mine. Any corrado vr6s I have seen came with 205/50r15s as standard, 195s are a good bit cheaper so that's probably why they're on your car.

well 195's is in the vw owners book

·
Registered
760 Posts
Early 16vs were 185 55 15 Dave

Best to stay with the standard 15" speedlines/solitudes and 205 50 15 in my opinion

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok so i have decided on BBS LM's

or even a DOTZ magello wheel.

does anyone know of a descent set of BBs LM's anywhere for sale must be near perfect i have cash waiting.

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
I know of a couple of sets of Jap fitment LMs, you would need adapters. 17s were the smallest that LMs came in BTW, unless you meant reps?

·
Registered
383 Posts
QUOTE (Carden @ Apr 26 2011, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know of a couple of sets of Jap fitment LMs, you would need adapters. 17s were the smallest that LMs came in BTW, unless you meant reps?

Id rather not use adapters if at all possible, to be honest i thought they came smaller than 17's i know fuckall about wheels. I just love the look of the LM's

the closest other wheel i saw is the Dotz wheel also comes in 15 but again dont know much about them i.e are they a good wheel etc.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (Ray @ Apr 26 2011, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you're staying with 15"s then stick with an oem wheel.
Speedlines look best IMO if your car is 5 stud (vr6)

there are speedlines on it i hate them thats why i want to change the wheels on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.