Throw up some pics of what you like.
I will start it
I got a few of them, but this car is iconic

and this too

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
Here are a couple more:

That last one is my favourite I think, I absolutely love the colour and the steels...

Have some more but have to host them first.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Haven't got them to hand , but Shaz'z black MK1 from PVW , and the TST orange VR6 Mk1 are just tasty...

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I love the last one!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
@ Neil, were did you get the pic of all the mk1's on the trains. Was told about that website before.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
This is my new screen saver, OLD SKOOL

I love this one below, the black design 90's,roll cage, dropped to the ground small lights, cool.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
QUOTE (Dave Red @ Mar 23 2006, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Last place I saw it was here

The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

can't find the thread now though.
ah haa found it...

Train thread

Cheers Dave but I'm looking for the site were the pic originates from. Apparently a photographer was given an assignment to go and photograph the mk1 build process from start to finish and it's published on the web somewhere. The guy didn't even have an interest in cars and just treated like any normal job. The guy I bought the mk1 from had a couple of framed pictures including the pic of all the mk1's on the train.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
that pic of the trains is very cool and fair play to the lads in the linked thread who spot the red GTI and the
polos etc who are hitching a lift
way to much spare time

·
Oh Glenn, you nasty&#33;
2,931 Posts
Possibly 2 black and 1 silver GTI on the right hand train, on top.

Neil, is she old enough to drive yet?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
in the picture above, of the train, the train on the left must be for the states, and the others for europe, look at the indicators on the front wings of the cars on the train to the left!

Might tell better if you could see the steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Oh see's old enough all right....sweeet...the Car , obviously! Her/that were in Golf+ AFAIK.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts