Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
I was on the phone to Frank Hogans and Western garages in Limerick and Ennis and both said they cant code a key for my octavia! Any body know where else I can get this done? Ken at Blackwater motor said they would do it for me but couldnt be bothered driving to Dublin to get it done. Might try Pierce motors in Tipp town.

Any help is appreciated lads.

Just remembered Clareview motors in Limerick do a skoda service must ring them!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Have you the key physically cut? I can code it for you if its already cut.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (kevinm @ Apr 7 2011, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Have you the key physically cut? I can code it for you if its already cut.

I havent it cut yet just got it yesterday, will get it cut on saturday. Are you around Saturday

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
QUOTE (VRSJim @ Apr 7 2011, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I havent it cut yet just got it yesterday, will get it cut on saturday. Are you around Saturday
Ya ill be home from work around 5 or 6pm

·
Formally the tongue twister KEV GTI TDI 150
2,789 Posts
QUOTE (VRSJim @ Apr 7 2011, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ken at Blackwater motor said they would do it for me but couldnt be bothered driving to Dublin to get it done.
Blackwater Motors are in Cork!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (KevC @ Apr 7 2011, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Blackwater Motors are in Cork!!

Haha damn you found my weakness geography!

@kevinm I pm'd you

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
QUOTE (NeelieS14 @ Apr 7 2011, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>you mean copy a key with a chip in it?
there's a guy in tesco's in ennis thats serious at coding and cutting.
he did my nissan key for 65yoyos after the dealer quoted 230 LOL

When i wanted a new key a few years ago, they couldnt do the newer vag keys. I dont know any key shops in the west that can clone the keys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.