Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mr Magoo
4,282 Posts
right well as some of you may know from my project thread theres a few patches of rust i would like fixed up underneath on my mk2
the rust is along where the floorpan joins the inner sill

as i do not have a welder and cant weld im gonna have to get someone to patch it up for me anybody have any recommendations of anybody in louth or the north east area that could do a good job on it ?

thanks

shane

·
Registered
88 Posts
QUOTE (Mk3McG @ Apr 24 2011, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>right well as some of you may know from my project thread theres a few patches of rust i would like fixed up underneath on my mk2
the rust is along where the floorpan joins the inner sill

as i do not have a welder and cant weld im gonna have to get someone to patch it up for me anybody have any recommendations of anybody in louth or the north east area that could do a good job on it ?

thanks

shane

Lad that done mine is a genius, got put onto him from a member on here. He has a spit that puts the whole car on its side so we stripped, zinced and re shultzed the whole underneath while it was up! Cant rave enough about him, from between kells and navan if your interested.

·
Mr Magoo
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (MrFreely @ Apr 25 2011, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Lad that done mine is a genius, got put onto him from a member on here. He has a spit that puts the whole car on its side so we stripped, zinced and re shultzed the whole underneath while it was up! Cant rave enough about him, from between kells and navan if your interested.

pm coming your way

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.