Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Interesting article. Take from it what you will.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=76435

Swissvax Divine
Swissvax Mystery
Swissvax Best of Show
Swissvax Concourso
Swissvax Saphir
Swissvax Onyx
***** Royale
***** Vintage
***** Glasur
***** Carbon
Collinite 845IW
Collinite 915
Collinite 476s
Nattys Blue
Nattys White
Rubbish Boys Orginal
Rubbish Boys Dodo Juice
Dodo Super Natural
Dodo Blue Velvet
Dodo Purple Haze
Dodo Rainforest Rub
Vic Concours (red)
Autoglym High Definition Wax
Finish Klare Pink Wax
Espuma Revive
Autosmart Cherry Glaze
Meguiars NXT

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I remember when that was done, just goes to show price is irrelevent wehen it comes to long lasting waxes as the cheaper waxes last as long as some of the most expensive ones whilst expensive ones fail quickly.

That said for the lads who love caring for there cars they would probably be waxing once a month if not more anyhow and its debatable if spending 1000's on a wax is worth it at all in those situations

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
Great test.

The only ones I was suprised at were the Dodo Supernatural and the Collinite 476s.

Even happier with my Swissvax now.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
QUOTE (DonalM @ Apr 18 2011, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great test.

The only ones I was suprised at were the Dodo Supernatural and the Collinite 476s.

Even happier with my Swissvax now.

Collinite 915, the only job for the winter!

Another interesting thread that I've been reading over the weekend is this thread, great read if you want to see how rubbishboys got their wax on the go and the development process into making designing and formulating waxes, very much trial and error for the most of it!.

Very tempted to give a "homebrew" a try meself over the summer months!

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
QUOTE (Ciaran MK1 @ Apr 18 2011, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Collinite 915, the only job for the winter!

Another interesting thread that I've been reading over the weekend is this thread, great read if you want to see how rubbishboys got their wax on the go and the development process into making designing and formulating waxes, very much trial and error for the most of it!.

Very tempted to give a "homebrew" a try meself over the summer months!

You could have warned me before I opened that thread, il be here for fuppin hours!!.

·
Low&#39;N&#39;Wide
480 Posts
Davy at ProCar in Belfast. He was at Dubshed this year but Id just order it off Elite Care Care if I was stuck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.