Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have a LHD peugeot 405 estate 1.9d that would need some TLC and it's on french plates. It has got 320 000km on it. What are you after?

Edit: So that you know what's wrong, it needs a fan belt, bushings and it has a leaky sunroof. Apart from that it has never let me know and it is a very good and reliable engine, the body let's it down but if it didn't it wouldn't really be a french car.....

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Zebby @ Apr 15 2011, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have a LHD peugeot 405 estate 1.9d that would need some TLC and it's on french plates. It has got 320 000km on it. What are you after?

Edit: So that you know what's wrong, it needs a fan belt, bushings and it has a leaky sunroof. Apart from that it has never let me know and it is a very good and reliable engine, the body let's it down but if it didn't it wouldn't really be a french car.....

Thanks Zebby,

I'm actually looking for something a bit younger

·
Sam D
1,707 Posts
QUOTE (Zebby @ Apr 15 2011, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have a LHD peugeot 405 estate 1.9d that would need some TLC and it's on french plates. It has got 320 000km on it. What are you after?

seen that sround kinsale zebby, gold estate?

·
John - Friends with girls who live on Draycott rd&
3,429 Posts
Also looking for a lhd....

QUOTE (Zebby @ Apr 25 2011, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have a friend that would be willing to sell his Suzuki Swift, don't know if that's any good to you... (french reg as well)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.