Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well lads

Im looking for a set of wheels for the corrado/ something like the wheels on a mk 2 gti. must be 15's not bothered on tyres

does anyone have anything??? or know of anything going??

·
'Black Balled' member
5,500 Posts

I have these that Im contemplating selling; BBS RZ's 15s - as fitted to 'some' corrados and 'some' late mk2 Gtis

I refurbed these myself ; taken tobare alloy, etch primed and sprayed them silver n gold to a decent standard; all centre caps are there 9have some spare) but the BBS 'legend' centre inner cap is missing from 1.

I'll take the tyres off before selling; one is bulged and the other has arch shreddage, anyhow.

PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (vagslag @ Apr 19 2011, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well lads

Im looking for a set of wheels for the corrado/ something like the wheels on a mk 2 gti. must be 15's not bothered on tyres

you have PM

·
Registered
349 Posts
QUOTE (vagslag @ Apr 19 2011, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well lads

i know you are looking for bbs wheels but i have 14" image wheels fronts 7.5 and rears 9, brand new and in the image stamped boxes, would be different

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.