Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well longly awaited i have not had much time these days to sort this out but heres hoping this one works out well. Ive give my self some time with this like the last one so i can put word about early and hopefully get an even bigger crowd than the Winter Nights Back in 04. The Venue is the same spot as last time as i find it has good grounds and great views of lough neagh. Also there is a play park for those who fancy a Swing . Hopefully we will get better weather and a bitta sun this time round.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the date has changed to the 23rd this is an aim to give people more time if they need to book days off work are get there cars sorted.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Just wonderin if there anymore information on this event? Any sites or anythin i can go to? Wot will the night consist of etc? Is it just a load of ppl meet up in a field and get pissed or is there a show? Apologies for my ignorance of this event

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
i can't wait, hopefully, ive got my car dropped by then an some otha stuff sorted,
this will b my 1st cruise as ive not long started drivin

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here Goes this may not be held at Oxford Island any more the venue could be gettin changed to Halfords Craigavon for a proper show if there is enuff interest from yourselves and othere Vag Group people from around the country. There will also be prizes if there is enuff interest in this.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Excuse the ignorance but where is Craigavon. The lake sounded like a real nice place to spend a Sunday compared to a Halfords car park.

·
Registered
29 Posts
yea thats true, craigavon is just dwn frm the lake, but i think it wud b a bigger interest at the lake plus wen taken photos, there a better senery 4 the background wit the cars 2b in, it wud b a wicked day at the lake, i'd rather have it there, who else wants it at the lake?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts