Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right ive been in florida for the past 6 weeks and am here for another 6 weeks im just wondering is there any decent bits and pieces i could pick up for value while im here that would fit in my suitecase coming home that i could use on my own cars or sell on for a little profit
any advice is greatly appreciated !

ie i saw a jetta the other day with a sweet leather bonnet bra maybe a few of those if i could get them cheap

·
Low'N'Wide
480 Posts
If you go on www.vwvortex.com forum theres a fella called Oberal FL or something similar on there who sells parts in Florida. He has all little small bits and peices you might be interested in. You'll find him in the VW Classifieds under the Golf/Jetta 3 section

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
QUOTE (David.1.9TDi @ Apr 13 2011, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you go on www.vwvortex.com forum theres a fella called Oberal FL or something similar on there who sells parts in Florida. He has all little small bits and peices you might be interested in. You'll find him in the VW Classifieds under the Golf/Jetta 3 section
I'd be interested in a pair of complete banana lights for a mk2 and a square rear number plate tub for a jetta depending on price

·
John - Friends with girls who live on Draycott rd&
3,429 Posts
is there a VW / Audi steelers nearby?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (draycottgirlz @ Apr 14 2011, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>is there a VW / Audi steelers nearby?

dealership ? ye i was in one a couple of days ago my boss drives a v10 tdi toureg i had to drop it in for a service some machine ! they had an absolutely spotless mk1 in the showroom i didnt even dare to ask the price though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.