Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
thats badger bills wifes car. hes spent big money converting the ibiza into a track car and is selling everything to fund it. the s8 is already gone i believe (his motor) and now the wifes is going too. anyone buying just be warned, its still running the 239 brakes from what ive heard!

·
Registered
701 Posts
QUOTE (Sinead @ Dec 25 2005, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not mad on the interior at all but that kinda power in a lupo would be fun

fun is one word for 239 mm brakes. id say death wish would come closer to my discription.

·
Registered
102 Posts
That looks alot like Richard at Venom Motorsports old demo car (see his adverts in PVW). I've spoken to Bill a few times when I had my Ibiza and if it was his car he would have done the brakes first, without question.

I think it's definatly Venoms old car the more I look at it. It has all the products that Venom sell and none of the products that Badger 5 (Bills company) sell.

Just an observation and I could be wrong.

Boyd

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yeh it's Venoms alright.

It says Venom's VW Toy at the top of the add...and yes it's on 239mm Black Diamonds.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Venom Motorsport did have it for a while. 239mm
crazy people.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Belongs to Janet Edwardson now, apparently another big chunk of money was spent on it when she bought it, needed remapping etc. She's got the black S3 rallye.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts