Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Alright lads, so i decided to throw up the anniversary just to see what kind of interest i would get.. This Is the Done Deal Ad, Cheers for looking lads.... NO SPAM PLEASE GUYS NEW PICS

90,000 Miles, Located In Mayo... €7400

Vw Golf 25th Anniversary Edition Golf, Full Red Badge 150 BHP Standard

Tested For The Next Year, Tax 06/11

The Car Is Completely Standard As It Is, I have Only Added A Few Extras, This Is The Full Spec Of The Car At The Moment;

Exterior:

18'' BBS Rims, 2 New Tyres Fitted And Other 2 Also Good,

Full Anniversary Kit Standard

Lowered 40mm

Xenon Lights, ( Full And Dip Beam And Also In Fogs) 6000k

Smoked Headlights

De-Wipered

Tinted Windows All Round ( Passed Test)

Wind Deflectors

6 Speed Gearbox

Interior:

Recaro Le Mans Seats Front And Back,

CD Changer Stereo,

Climate Control

Cruise Control Fitted

Bora Vents

Full Trip Computer

RCL, Alarm etc...

Just After A Full Service, Very Well Looked After.

Car Is In Brilliant Condition, Can't Be Faulted, Brilliant Example, Washed And Waxed Weekly..

Just Put Up To See What Kind Of Interest I Get So No Stupid Offers Or Dreamers Test Pilots

NO CASH NO DRIVE

Not Interested In Any Swaps, Will Only Consider An Accord Or Kitted A4..

Have Full CarTell Check Also done on it lads from when i bought it....

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
Price? etc

Please review car for sale guidelines.

·
Registered
130 Posts
QUOTE (GT TDI 170 @ Mar 18 2011, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Updated, thought I had everything in!!!!! Always forget something...!

Howdi, what kinda service history is with the car and have u any pics of the interior please. Its a sweet looking car.

·
www.autostadt.ie
9,390 Posts
QUOTE (GT TDI 170 @ Oct 10 2011, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>^^^^ ya man, there all 2wd!!!

BUMP again lads just taxed for 3 months.... OFFERS... Cant believe this, thought these cars were wanted by many people...

bit more competitive pricing requireed.
The arse has fallen out of the mkv market so there's not much uplift to get one and the mkv is 3 times the car the mkiv is unfortunetly

·
Registered
884 Posts
QUOTE (Declan @ Oct 10 2011, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>bit more competitive pricing requireed.
The arse has fallen out of the mkv market so there's not much uplift to get one and the mkv is 3 times the car the mkiv is unfortunetly
I'm afraid your right, add €1500 to this price tag and you'd nearly get an mkv GTi. I know I'm considering selling mine and I'd be asking 9k ish.

·
Registered
439 Posts
QUOTE (Declan @ Oct 10 2011, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>bit more competitive pricing requireed.

x2 clean fsh pd150's going for around €4500-€5000

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.