Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, i need to get a vss signal from ecu to clocks, now the ecu is for 1.8t and iv had to fit g60 clocks into a 1.8 16v whitch had a mechanical drive speedo is this as simple as just running a fresh wire from pin 54 on ecu (vss i think) to pin 27 on corrado g60 clocks

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
QUOTE (blaarado @ Apr 28 2011, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi all, i need to get a vss signal from ecu to clocks, now the ecu is for 1.8t and iv had to fit g60 clocks into a 1.8 16v whitch had a mechanical drive speedo is this as simple as just running a fresh wire from pin 54 on ecu (vss i think) to pin 27 on corrado g60 clocks

also having a few other problems with installing these clocks, the original 16v clocks has only one light for both indicators where the g60 ones have two arrows, so when i plug in the g60 clocks only one arrow flashes for both directions now i can live with that but when its in the indicators off position (the middle) the relay buzzes loudly, does anyone have any solutions to this (different relay maybe)

and the temp light flashes continuosly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.