Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting the Track car ready for summer so am looking to ditch the standard shocks and springs for a set of coilovers.
Interested in anything that would be great on track and failing that a cheap set of coilovers to get me going could do me.

I'm in South Dublin

·
Registered
130 Posts
QUOTE (Turlock @ Apr 15 2011, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Getting the Track car ready for summer so am looking to ditch the standard shocks and springs for a set of coilovers.
Interested in anything that would be great on track and failing that a cheap set of coilovers to get me going could do me.

I'm in South Dublin

ill have old FK coilovers for sale in a few days. the bout 7 yrs old and ok ish. in a light vento there grand but €80 and there urs. cheap an cheerful.wud need re-furbin for serious track work.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cmon folks, someone must have something for me...
Cheers for the offers so far but the fk's are a bit old for me (although the price is right! ) and the Vmaxx just stray outta my budget

AFAIK they're the same coilovers as the mk2/mk3/corrado so there should be loads knocking about...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.