Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
QUOTE (corradoman @ Apr 7 2011, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Vantastival 2011

http://www.caravancruise.ie/index.php?opti...ws&Itemid=3

I am! Sounds like its going to be good. Looking forward to seeing Whipping Boy and the Frank and Walters too. Good few others that would like to see aswell. Great that their advertising bring your own booze! Will cut down alot of the cost of spending a weekend there compaired to some other festivals. The brother was at this last year and said it was great.

·
Registered
205 Posts
QUOTE (louis @ Apr 13 2011, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am! Sounds like its going to be good. Looking forward to seeing Whipping Boy and the Frank and Walters too. Good few others that would like to see aswell. Great that their advertising bring your own booze! Will cut down alot of the cost of spending a weekend there compaired to some other festivals. The brother was at this last year and said it was great.
you cant buy beer at it thats y its bring your own booze

Sure its in the filed next to me might as well go

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im going to it. does anyone thats going to it, have a spare camper van,
i dont like tents...

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Weekend pass to vantastical festival co Louth this weekend, my friend is after bailing on me last night, And I have asked everyone I know and everyone has exams, work or plans for this weekend

as it's a camper van fest I will swap my extra ticket for cash or for "rent" if some one has a camper van here's your free ticket in

sorry for the late notice, only got told last night at 11.33pm

steve
087 1533400 give me a text, would prefere to stay in a camper van

·
Registered
160 Posts
hey steve. your inbox is full.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (louis @ Apr 28 2011, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hey steve. your inbox is full.
Ya I've just noticed that,
my spare ticket is now gone but I'm still going up in the blue Corrado.

·
Registered
160 Posts
QUOTE (corradoman @ Apr 29 2011, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ya I've just noticed that,
my spare ticket is now gone but I'm still going up in the blue Corrado.
Sur give a shout over if ya see us up there. Red t4 white roof with vagdriver numberplate surrounds.

·
Mr Magoo
4,282 Posts
seen a few t2s passing through casltebellingham today heading for this

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.