Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Hi Folks

Best of luck with the new site

Now that the dust is settling on the VAGE Club Forum debate that began the process to this site, I would like just say that I think that this site is a good thing for all in the VAG owning community, it will I think give VW nuts a chance to air their views freely and sensibly and it will also, I hope, give the VAGE club some room to reflect and then begin to expand again by setting up local meets and events with our new regional rep setup.

I don't know how much damage has been done by the recent debacle, but I think the VAGE club and its various founders and commitee members (and I include all who administer and moderate the website)deserve respect and gratitute for the work they have done to promote the VAG scene in Ireland. With this mind I would respectfully ask that we try to co-operate successfully to promote the VAG Scene in this country and maybe even abroad.

Cheers for your time

Dave Redden

VAGE CLUB PRO

·
Administrator
7,210 Posts
I agree Dave. It is a pity that the club committee decided to take the VAGE website in the direction that they did. For the record I did not agree with the changes but made them under instruction.

Best of luck with this site lads and if ye need any help let me know.

Trevor

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
yep lads best of luck and i hope it all goes well

ide be glad to offer my time if you need any help in the upkeep and life of the new fourm

·
Registered
30 Posts
A pity it all went pear shaped. but hope this goes well it should do considering all who are going to be alienated by this whole thing.

Any it should be good for the new year.

·
The Minister for Hardship!!
4,250 Posts
Good luck with the new one boy
Pity about vage but sure wat do ya do
If ya need any help let me know

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi Guys,

I will continue to support VAGE as a club, I hope that it can grow and that everyone will still come to meets and shows, after all I think thats what its all about.

All the best with the new site.

Robbie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts