Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Edit: Now looking for 1.4 mk4 golf!!!

QUOTE Well lads,

Looking for a vag replacement for my pd150 mk4 golf. Sold it to a friend of mine, i dunno why, i miss it already...

The replacement car must be clean, have NCT, service history, never crashed/clocked, 2.0 tdi preferably, budget wise max 10k. Would prefer something with some mods-alloy wheels/coilovers at least...

All vags considered so just post them up or pm!

cheers

Rob

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cheers for the offers lads but not interested in 105bhp golfs anymore,
drove one last weekend and it was too slow for me...

Never seen a 4mo tdi before hooch, pity its out of my budget... i've been spending too much money so don't quite have 10k anymore

·
Registered
291 Posts
QUOTE (rob_87 @ Jun 8 2011, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>cheers for the offers lads but not interested in 105bhp golfs anymore,
drove one last weekend and it was too slow for me...

Never seen a 4mo tdi before hooch, pity its out of my budget... i've been spending too much money so don't quite have 10k anymore

Ya its the first one ive seen for sale in ireland as well, lovely car.

There is no comparison between the 105bhp and the 140 so i can understand why you want the 2.0.

Whats your budget now? Plenty for sale on donedeal, you should get a good one for between 7-8k for a 04/05 model.

This looks clean and is well priced.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2207007

·
Registered
291 Posts
I had the exact same dilemma just over a year ago, I needed a 5 door for the young fella so i was torn between a A4 130 bhp and a Golf 140 bhp. I had the same budget as you and i looked at 6 A4s and they were all scrap for that money, good ones were making close to 10k this time last year, got so sick of trying to find a good one that i decided to give up on them altogether. Ended up buying a 5 dr 2.0 Golf, havent regretted it, great car, had no trouble with it in over a year either.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.