Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 13 2006, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Will there be anything in particular on the agenda that us members should be aware of?

Leg of Lamb or Sirloin of Beef Roll, Loin of Pork
Served with Horse Raddish and Mint Sauces
and gravy

Selection of Salads & /or Vegetables :-
Choice of 4 (included with the above)

Breads:- Rolls, Garlic Bread, or Olive bread

Desserts Option :- Choice of 3
Cape Brandy Tart, Apple Crumble, Mocca Creme Caramel, Italian Zucotta, Fresh Fruit Salad & cream, Sherry Trifle.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 13 2006, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Will there be anything in particular on the agenda that us members should be aware of?

Agenda is as follows:

12.00 - Meet.

12.30-13.00 - Eat meat.

13.00-15.00/16.00 - Continue to meet/greet/shuffle our feet(if the weathers cold!)

15.00/16.00 - Skeet outta there (if the roads are slippery)

15.00/16.00-arrive home time - Roast our feet with the aid of car heater.

That's the plan!

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
mmmmmm......sounds Good Dave, I can almost taste.........enjoy!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
im always caught out by the timing of meets! Working at 12 on sunday again,

could be there for 11.20ish leave at 11.30ish!

Anyone up for a ten minute meet?

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
Thanks for the info lads but I wouldn't have to drive 2 hours on Sunday to find a decent bit of lunch

I was enquiring more as to issues regarding the vage club to be raised at the vage club meeting which may be of interest to vage club members such as myself.

·
They&#39;re not even a real country anyway
1,192 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 13 2006, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the info lads but I wouldn't have to drive 2 hours on Sunday to find a decent bit of lunch

I was enquiring more as to issues regarding the vage club to be raised at the vage club meeting which may be of interest to vage club members such as myself.
None!
This isn't a committee meeting or AGM, just the regular monthly meet

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
no surprise agm's then?

·
They&#39;re not even a real country anyway
1,192 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 13 2006, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Grand, that's fine then. Thanks Stiofan

No prob
We're lining up the national nuclear fallout shelter as the venue for the next AGM, just to be on the safe side

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Should be able to make this one..... Hope the weathers good.... My wipers seem to ave a mind of their own at the mo.... (Alarm bells ring at the thought of melty wires somewhere.....) I now have a fire extinguisher in my car....€20 in Lidol, cant go wrong!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 20 2006, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looked like a decent enough turnout. Weather wasn't too bad for it yesterday either.

Good crowd came along, about 20 cars approx. plus plenty of others came along just for a look.

Had our dinner outdoors in the sunshine. Thanks to everyone who made the trip.

Trying to think of somewhere for April now!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
QUOTE (8valve @ Mar 20 2006, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Trying to think of somewhere for April now!

I know you decided against this last year
, but how about Killarney during the rally?

Im sure a lot of people will be down there anyway so...

Might be a bit of a stretch for many in the north

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE (Oisin @ Mar 20 2006, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know you decided against this last year
, but how about Killarney during the rally?

Im sure a lot of people will be down there anyway so...

Might be a bit of a stretch for many in the north

One of the lads actually mentioned Killarney/Kerry area for next month, yesterday.........

Dunno though.............do we really want to be down there when the place is overrun with micras with

massive exhausts, tearing around like lunatics, getting us all tarred with the same brush as boyracer

scumbags?

I'm too fuckin old to be called a boyracer!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts