Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any UFC fans about? I can't wait for this tomorrow night GSP has beaten everyone in the ww divsion but Shields just came over from Strikeforce last year and hasn't been beaten in 6 years (15 fights). Some other good fights on the card Aldo vs Hominick and Machida vs Couture.

Another fight thats promises to be good is Rory Mcdonald vs Nate Diaz both are young and confident and love to stand and box!

Predictions : GSP
Aldo
Machida
Diaz

·
Treffen-Heaven
2,295 Posts
Id watch this sport all day, but wouldn't follow it so to speak, so excuse any ignorance, but is it normal that they fight so little? Less than 3 fights a year?

·
Registered
88 Posts
QUOTE (VRSJim @ Apr 29 2011, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Any UFC fans about? I can't wait for this tomorrow night GSP has beaten everyone in the ww divsion but Shields just came over from Strikeforce last year and hasn't been beaten in 6 years (15 fights). Some other good fights on the card Aldo vs Hominick and Machida vs Couture.

Another fight thats promises to be good is Rory Mcdonald vs Nate Diaz both are young and confident and love to stand and box!

Predictions : GSP
Aldo
Machida
Diaz

GSP wins al day, just look what he done to the so called prodigy most naturally talented fighter in the world me arse! Randy and the dragon is only a pantomime fight. Agree with your predictions though but McD might cause an upset!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Mo, alot of fighters will fight alittle more often then that Shields was a champion everywhere he fought and the champs tend to fight a little less often then other fighters. 2 of those 15 unbeaten fights were in one night he beat Ushin Okami who is next to fight Anderson Silva for the UFC middleweight title and Carlos Condit who is a top 10 Welterweight in the UFC.

@ McFreely and AZ, Ye were bang on McDonald beat Diaz.

Some good fights Machida knocked out Couture in style, Aldo vs Hominck was my fight of the night and GSP did well winning a decision considering he couldnt see out his left eye for 3 rounds.

·
Registered
561 Posts
missed this just checked sherdog for the results.

anyone know a good streaming site for ufc 130, the one i used to use is down atm

GSP needs to start finishing fights

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.