Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acquired a set of front seats from a Audi TT for my MK3 GTI. I know the seat runners and rails are totally different but am wondering does anyone know if they can be fitted or modified to fit my MK3. My GTI is a late 96 model and 3dr floor pan. I see that the seats rails bold straight too the floor on the TT but the MK3 does not have a flat floor to mount them too.

So guys any idear's, i seek your knowledge and wisdom wise ones....

·
1,025 Posts
QUOTE (Vwbooted @ Apr 5 2011, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I recently acquired a set of front seats from a Audi TT for my MK3 GTI. I know the seat runners and rails are totally different but am wondering does anyone know if they can be fitted or modified to fit my MK3. My GTI is a late 96 model and 3dr floor pan. I see that the seats rails bold straight too the floor on the TT but the MK3 does not have a flat floor to mount them too.

So guys any idear's, i seek your knowledge and wisdom wise ones....ask j-gti john

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.