Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bitches be crazy.
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above guy's looking to borrow a trailer for a day to go collect a car. anyone know of a place i could rent a cheap one? cheers in advance.

·
Registered
491 Posts
There was a place on the old road between Newmarket and Clarecastle but not sure if its still there. Its been years since I drove that road but I'll take a spin that way this evening for ya to make sure its still open and let you know its not far from my house.

·
VAGittarian
419 Posts
QUOTE (ventojetta @ Apr 13 2011, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There's a lad on the way out the coast road to foynes, just off the dock road actually. IIRC 60-70e for the day? Failing that Croom trailor hire on (087)9860865

Castlemungret, IIRC-couple of bodyshops in there too, and a driving test centre. (Or was)

·
Registered
383 Posts
QUOTE (skodaphile @ Apr 13 2011, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Castlemungret, IIRC-couple of bodyshops in there too, and a driving test centre. (Or was)

yeah thats indespension i hired that trailer a few times fine job a bit long though and was €85 when i hired it for the day

·
Registered
383 Posts
QUOTE (skodaphile @ Apr 13 2011, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Castlemungret, IIRC-couple of bodyshops in there too, and a driving test centre. (Or was)

yeah thats indespension i hired that trailer a few times fine job a bit long though and was €85 when i hired it for the day

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.