Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
naaa i cant see the beeb letting one of their biggest rating shows go because they cant find a venue, mabey for the next series they will go back to the old format of the show or use the isle of man for all there road reviews and just use a studio soomewhere to link to the clips,
it would be terrible if we lost tg again

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its like mondello, didnt some gimp move in near it and then started complaining about the noise

·
Plane
3,414 Posts
My Girlfriend lives 5mins from Mondello and the cars and bikes can be heard on a clear day but after a bit you dont notice it, well I quite like the sound. But if someone moved in beside it and then complained what a twat, mondello has been there a long time, did he think they would move!
Bring topgear to mondello!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE its like mondello, didnt some gimp move in near it and then started complaining about the noise

tell me about it there is a fantastic outdoor kart track just outside athboy that i used to use with a few mates for kart and mini moto racing that has being closed down for the next few months beause some person that built a house beside it complained about the noise and now the track have to sort out leagal issues and noise licences or something

·
Registered
102 Posts
I don't think they'll struggle to find a replacement track, I used to live in Northamptonshire and there was over 5 tracks within 45 mins Silverstone, Mallory Park, Bedford Autodrome, Bruntngthourpe and Rockingham. All of which would probably love the publicity that being on BBC1 prime time could bring them.
What a winning format of presenters aswell, you couldn't slip them up.

I maybe just in denial.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (boydkilsby @ Feb 21 2006, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What a winning format of presenters aswell, you couldn't slip them up.

I maybe just in denial.

cant stand hamond. Anyone see petrol heads on sunday night, Hamond is a team leader in it every week and his specalty is identifying cars from small angels and Ronan Keating beat him to a load of the pics

·
Registered
875 Posts
That twat that moved in beside Mondello is the same twat that caused the 24 hour 2CV race to move to Snetterton. There are only a handfull of 24 hour race's in the world, and Mondello WAS one of them.

John

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE cant stand hamond. Anyone see petrol heads on sunday night, Hamond is a team leader in it every week and his specalty is identifying cars from small angels and Ronan Keating beat him to a load of the pics

yea its complete pants was the first episode, plus that neil morrisey is a big fecking tree

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
the problem with this country is simply that it's turning into a nanny state. can't seem to scratch yourself without some new law to stop you.

there's only one solution for guys who build houses near the likes of mondello, make it part of the planning that if he builds he can never complain. fuckin wanker and there's no other word for him.

rant over

1 - 12 of 12 Posts