Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Donations If Desired To St.VincentDeTom
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's about time i started to pull the finger out and get the Project thread up and going .

Car started life as a 1.3 Pasadena .

Highjacked Photos of original Ad (sry Darren
)

Looking at it, I knew there were one or two bits a pieces needed doing, but TBH nothing out of the norm, apart from some dodgy fibreglssing around rear light

So i parked it in the shed and looked at it for a week or two, toying with the idea of going PD TDI or 20VT.

Went for 20VT, as I've always had a TDI and so a change would be welcomed from the green ...er i mean , diesel

RIGHT !!!!

Started Stripping

Engine, Box & Drives Out

Bay Cleared (Note The Front Panel Binned !!!! )

·
Banned
10,805 Posts
Best of luck Tom, blue silkcut, nice

·
Mr Magoo
4,282 Posts
Best of luck with the project tom

Love the colour
im not biased atall

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Nice in white. Best of luck with it.

·
Banned
10,805 Posts
QUOTE (Neilo @ Jun 10 2010, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice work on the engine stand, I can't weld so I had to buy one

I can, and after seeing the prices lately I should have bought one too.

Nice work Tom, your not hanging about!

·
Registered
547 Posts
ya forgot to add the pictures of the donor cars if ya cand find them. I bet she will be on the road sooner than some of the other projects. What do you think Tom

·
Donations If Desired To St.VincentDeTom
740 Posts
QUOTE (dent doc @ Jun 15 2010, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ya forgot to add the pictures of the donor cars if ya cand find them.

That poor donor has given me & others so much, i think it's only fair. I'll get a pic of it when Phase 2hits into gear

Looks like we'll be busy in July

·
Registered
547 Posts
A mk1 gti and a mk2 20vt leaving at the same time. sounds like a plan if the money holds up that is. i could do with getting your press

·
Registered
243 Posts
Coming along nicely Tom, fair play!! can i still land up to ya some time soon to have a look at the beast???

1 - 20 of 175 Posts