Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
JM Motors
316 Posts
This is the Garage Van. Picked this up cheap of a friend who needed it gone quick. I have been looking after this for the last few years and a lot of work had been done with it so it needs nothing.. I was lucky to pick up all the front end stuff off an crashed Ibiza. As they were unloading it from the truck I was unbolting stuff. Got a pair of coilovers and fliped the axle. I had the tsw stealth wheels. ibiza steering wheel and mk3 gti seats. Got the bumpers smoothed and painted and got the black bits colour coded. Might do a few bits with the interior soon but standard apart from stereo and Ipod kit.

Attachments

·
JM Motors
316 Posts
Yeah Drop in anytime, that was me driving the arse out of me van to keep up with you headin for the m4

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen anything pull of stealths as well. Nice van.

Out of curiosity does the flipped axle have much effect on how much you can carry payload wise?

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
looks class except for the grill, doesnt work imo

@ brian - what about cliffpearse's mk2 gti . . . looks savage with its stealths

·
Registered
651 Posts
good man millser, the van is getting more attention than the cabby

·
JM Motors
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That wouldnt be hard I have the van. I was going to get a few bits done on it but I think I wil get the cabby out of the paint shop first.

·
Registered
651 Posts
QUOTE (jmm @ Jul 12 2010, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That wouldnt be hard I have the van. I was going to get a few bits done on it but I think I wil get the cabby out of the paint shop first.

well give me a bell when you get the cabby back, looking forward to seeing it. might even give you a dig out with getting her back together.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi...where can i get the fogs on the front of the caddy from??

they look really well....

i have the round ones but they are cracked and am looking to get a pair of the square ones...

·
JM Motors
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The van is an inca and i was lucky to be in the right place at the right time,in a breakers yard. As they were unloading an ibiza I was unbolting the bits off. The back end was badly smacked so i got bumper, fog lamp grills, fog lamps and most important was the light switch to keep things tidy inside. The inca wings had to be modified to take the bumper brackets and bumper. Keep your eyes open for a cordoba or ibiza glx model, fogs were standard on them. Fogs were availible in a kit from seat I fitted several kits during a 2 year stint in a seat dealer but kits are not availible anymore. The lamps were but they wanted €200 for the 2 lamps !!!!. I have another set of lamps and grills somewere just cant put my hands on them. Not sure how well they would fit into the caddy bumper but if you are local you are welcome to try them if i can ever find them !!

·
Registered
32 Posts
QUOTE (jmm @ Mar 18 2011, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The van is an inca and i was lucky to be in the right place at the right time,in a breakers yard. As they were unloading an ibiza I was unbolting the bits off. The back end was badly smacked so i got bumper, fog lamp grills, fog lamps and most important was the light switch to keep things tidy inside. The inca wings had to be modified to take the bumper brackets and bumper. Keep your eyes open for a cordoba or ibiza glx model, fogs were standard on them. Fogs were availible in a kit from seat I fitted several kits during a 2 year stint in a seat dealer but kits are not availible anymore. The lamps were but they wanted €200 for the 2 lamps !!!!. I have another set of lamps and grills somewere just cant put my hands on them. Not sure how well they would fit into the caddy bumper but if you are local you are welcome to try them if i can ever find them !!

Good to know ...my van is an Inca to .... had sorta thougth the Ibiza looked the same .... must keep my eyes open ..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.