Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Treffen-Heaven
2,295 Posts
Saw it there tonight! Apart from some of the epic physics fails (thats Hollywood though isnt it?!), thought it was quite good and cringefully funny!

Vin fighting the Rock was unreal.

And theres a sh1tload of cheesy quotes!

"Were in BRASíL!"

Not from this film but one of my favourite quotes,

"Granny shiftin not double cluthin like ya should!"

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle Tire

Attachments

·
The Minister for Hardship!!
4,250 Posts
I enjoyed it. Its not a great film but its interesting to watch, I love the Skyline Paulwalker is driving in it

·
dementedpaddy
468 Posts
Saw it Sunday, wished I had a remote for the cinema for when the two women in the short skirts walked passed on the night they won the porsche . Oh my God !!!!!!
That scene where the car is going in the river and yer man is standing on the back waiting to jump is unreal !!!! Savage action and a complete switch yur brain off and enjoy the ride film ! As said , no oscars but I flipin' loved it !!!

·
dementedpaddy
468 Posts
QUOTE (Long @ Apr 28 2011, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just back from seeing it, its fairly unrealistic but it was fairly good and was it just me or were some of the cop cars on the bridge that got smashed up ventos?

Didnt spot them , but did spot two mint convertible mk1's that got alot of air-time on opposite sides of the street in one scene

·
Sean Long
332 Posts
QUOTE (dementedpaddy @ Apr 28 2011, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Didnt spot them , but did spot two mint convertible mk1's that got alot of air-time on opposite sides of the street in one scene

ya i seen them too id love one n heres the vento on the left hand side at 1:50 into the trailer you have to pause it to see though its blue and yellow.

·
dementedpaddy
468 Posts
QUOTE (Long @ Apr 28 2011, 12:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ya i seen them too id love one n heres the vento on the left hand side at 1:50 into the trailer you have to pause it to see though its blue and yellow.

Could be alright , my stupid you-tube got stuck on 0:52 for ages though....................

·
Registered
354 Posts
Haha i know the same happened in our cinema , its getting a bit corny i think but the story line i though was a lot better than the previous one and it seems like they put a bit more effort into it , serious cars , beautiful girls , oooodles money and lots of action ......HAPPY DAYS !!!!

·
Sean Long
332 Posts
QUOTE (J-Torque @ Apr 28 2011, 02:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Haha i know the same happened in our cinema , its getting a bit corny i think but the story line i though was a lot better than the previous one and it seems like they put a bit more effort into it , serious cars , beautiful girls , oooodles money and lots of action ......HAPPY DAYS !!!!

Ya it was better than the previous ones alright but i think the first one or second one was probly the best cause they were more about cars n street racing
These newer ones arnt really about cars as much and are more action and all that.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Well isn't that what all our lives are like, street racing skylines and robbing large amounts of money...
And I'm in America and it's not out yet! Wierd

·
Registered
54 Posts
yea the credits, letteys alive, wtf like! shel come back now in the next one a toretto wil b banging the cop and hel hav to make this massive big decision to which girl he wants...

·
Registered
354 Posts
QUOTE (Project B5 @ Apr 27 2011, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>00 Passat 1.9TDI, The most ive got was 735miles to the red line... Im getting 650ish to 700 these days all city driving except weekends but i don't let it go into the red either.
Right now there is over 600 miles and over 1/4 tank left, I only fill up once a month or so... I dont know the mpg but its good me thinks

Maybe he won't have to make the choice .......

·
Registered
354 Posts
QUOTE (Project B5 @ Apr 27 2011, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>00 Passat 1.9TDI, The most ive got was 735miles to the red line... Im getting 650ish to 700 these days all city driving except weekends but i don't let it go into the red either.
Right now there is over 600 miles and over 1/4 tank left, I only fill up once a month or so... I dont know the mpg but its good me thinks

Maybe he won't have to make the choice .......

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.