Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone else felt the dubstep bug on vagdrivers???
at the moment im gone mad into it trying to find some of the best

heres a couple i love atm:

theres a good few more that im still finding but im loveing the music!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Been listening to it and following it for a few years now.

Nero be my favourite producer out there at the minute any thing at all ill listen to.

heres a few to look up:
Distance
Rusko
Caspa
Datsik
Skrillex
Skream
Breakage

and what Razor said!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet enough

glad to see theres more out there

il have to check these guys out..

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
QUOTE (tommy1980 @ Apr 13 2011, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>don't like dubstep much prefer Goa or Psy trance with a good bit of Crunk like these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACP_Ohnlb4o...feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WPCLda_erI...feature=related and now some crunk for yah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJEzl31zL-I...feature=related

If you like psycodelic trance music, you should check out the VuuV festival in Germany. I went a few years back, its mental 3days 24hrs psy trance music with laser and light shows, nice and laid back atmosphere too.

·
Registered
403 Posts
QUOTE (Jonnyp16v @ Apr 13 2011, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you like psycodelic trance music, you should check out the VuuV festival in Germany. I went a few years back, its mental 3days 24hrs psy trance music with laser and light shows, nice and laid back atmosphere too.
have liked it now a while was all I listened to in colledge while I was trippin' out on 007's and mitsubihi's also like early oasis blur placebo stone roses ect

·
Bus Wanker
3,008 Posts
Literally only getting into this after some over enthusiastic DubStepper cornered me in town a while ago and forced me to listen to the below on his phone, bit of a Dubstep Raggee mix. Still havent had a hunt around other artists, hated it when I first heard it, but there's some really good stuff surfacing. I'm a massive Electro fan so it's not a million miles away from home.

Datsik - Yes

·
Declan
1,633 Posts
I'm a DJ, love house, electro & techno. Cannot stand Dubstep. Bits of commercial dubstep are ok, some a quite like. But hardcore dubstep, puke.

You should see a crowds reaction when dubstep is played, most dunno what to do, it's hilarious!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ye Razor, Skrillex is absolutely unbelievable anything he touches is just gold! Skream has his ups and downs some his stuff can be good and chilled.

@BarryMKIV im a huge electro fan too but when i first loved it. Datsik is very heavy but you should check out some the other stuff mentioned im sure you'll like it!

@Mossey0708 The Glitch Mob are unreal some the live stuff they do is just in a different class!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Low key dubstep in small doses is a nice getaway from whatever you listen to.

The heavy jack hammer stuff is dirt imo and how people listen to it is beyond me, each to there own i suppose..

Something on the lines of this

Not dubstep but great track

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.