Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Great show even though I was only there once. Will go to this if I have something ready.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Believe me the Mki will fit in there. The range of people there as well is good to see.

·
John - Friends with girls who live on Draycott rd&
3,429 Posts
this is very much a classic car show, I can see your car fitting Darragh as it is quirky lol I mean unique but not sure about the caddy but worth to bring it along anyway...

@Glenn lol

QUOTE (Glenn @ Apr 21 2011, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cool, my dog will have somewhere to wee

·
Polo 6n ftw&#33;
962 Posts
jesus is it this time of the year already! seems like the last one has just been on!

great show with a massive turnout, i'll be there as always.

·
Registered
651 Posts
deffo heading to this,

hear great reports about it through the job..

·
spastic hawk
2,132 Posts
caddy will fit in no hassle, sure it's a huge field

there is a great range of stuff at this show, I'd the e30 last year and mini another and went in a mates rs turbo too, bring her on jon

·
Registered
392 Posts
Just reading through the form there and they suggest calling if there would be 5 cars or more to be kept together.

Please "Contact Us in advance to reserve space for a Club or group of 5 or more cars but note that space will be allocated on the basis of prepaid entries received"

Might be an idea if we can get a few together.

Derek

·
Daz.
1,709 Posts
Bump!

I hope to have the BX ready for this...nct depending! We will have four or five cars altogether, my BX GTi, and the aul man is bringing his '90 auto BX, AX GT and Citroen Dyann. We might have one VW with us

·
Registered
651 Posts
sent off the entry form and fee for this today...

really looking forward to it

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.