Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, looking to squeeze a bit more go out of the Passat without going to too much expense or hassle. Can I turn the boost up ? I already have a Westward tuning box and according to Martin should be looking at 140 - 145 brake which aint bad and comes in handy for overtaking. Would just like a bit more boost now.

·
It's Michael for fecks sake!
1,779 Posts
QUOTE (markmcie @ Feb 14 2006, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well guys, looking to squeeze a bit more go out of the Passat without going to too much expense or hassle. Can I turn the boost up ? I already have a Westward tuning box and according to Martin should be looking at 140 - 145 brake which aint bad and comes in handy for overtaking. Would just like a bit more boost now.

the only way to increase boost etc is through a remapp.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
What BHP was the car to start with Mark?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
110. Its the non PD engine. I thought you could maybe adjust the boost somehow through the actuator.

·
It&#39;s Michael for fecks sake&#33;
1,779 Posts
QUOTE (PD150 @ Feb 14 2006, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What BHP was the car to start with Mark?

If you could your car would just keep going into limp mode as it wouldnt be matching the requested boost from the ECU.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts