Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a nice fresh stone chip on the M1 today on my way home from college. Right in the middle of the screen!! I renewed my insurance policy in Feb and asked for the exact same policy as last year which included windscreen cover, I thought this is what I got however I checked it tis evening and they took it off for some stupid reason grrr
And I am guessing its my own fault for not checking it earlier. Wont make that mistake agian.

·
Formally the tongue twister KEV GTI TDI 150
2,789 Posts
QUOTE (Leppla @ Apr 6 2011, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got a nice fresh stone chip on the M1 today on my way home from college. Right in the middle of the screen!! I renewed my insurance policy in Feb and asked for the exact same policy as last year which included windscreen cover, I thought this is what I got however I checked it tis evening and they took it off for some stupid reason grrr
And I am guessing its my own fault for not checking it earlier. Wont make that mistake agian.
Ya it would be up to you to read the policy before accepting, surly you can ring saying you meant for the windscreen cover to be kept on the policy and just get it added and pay the difference!

·
Registered
139 Posts
QUOTE (KevC @ Apr 6 2011, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ya it would be up to you to read the policy before accepting, surly you can ring saying you meant for the windscreen cover to be kept on the policy and just get it added and pay the difference!
That probly wont work because it sounds like he was already talking to the insurance about it and they wont pay for now because it happened before it was covered for it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (NeelieS14 @ Apr 7 2011, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>is it a chip or a crack? if its a chip get it to an AutoGlass branch asap.
they do savage jobs filling them... my mum got one done and it vanished (for 40 notes a chip)
but you gotta be fast caus older chips cant be fixed anymore.

40 quid aint bad , I will look into that!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.