Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 03 bora and im half thinking of getting it resprayed the problem is its black
the body work is farily straight just as you no black shows up every single marks its got in its 8 years of life id just like to freshin it up so if you no of and decent panel beaters in laois please let me no and if anyone has a idea on the cost i wouldnt be to pushed on the roof so just a respray on the front back and sides thanks

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
QUOTE (farley87 @ Apr 11 2011, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks but fran is very expensive

No bother. You get what you pay for when it comes to painters. If I was getting a decent car painted in Laois I would have one of Frans lads paint it, if in Dublin, James (CCR - Site sponsor)

Byrne Bros in Clonkeen, cheaper then Frans

Downeys on the Dublin Rd in Portlaoise

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ah i have a panel beater i alwys go to willie dobbyn in ballybrittas he is gifted i would normally not let anyone else near my car just the money aint there the way it used to be but his prices are still the same ya no yourself

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.