Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well lads im buying sports suspension this weekend and getin it fitted hopefully nxt week! its 60mm non adjustable at the front and 30-60mm adjustable on the rear! how much should i lower it on the rear so that its as level as can be to the front,iv mk2 g60s on her with a 50 profilr tyre! any help would be great!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Ray @ Apr 8 2011, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just use your eye and adjust to suit
cool man cheers! id say 50 wud be the job!

·
Resident Trucker
2,195 Posts
Depends it might not need that much, generally 60 front 40 rear is in or around right. I had 40mm shocks and springs in my old Polo and it really needed 60mm fronts. It might sit lower than 60mm in the front too depending on the engine in the car. Like Ray said fit them in and then adjust them till your happy with how it sits.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Polomint6N2 @ Apr 12 2011, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Depends it might not need that much, generally 60 front 40 rear is in or around right. I had 40mm shocks and springs in my old Polo and it really needed 60mm fronts. It might sit lower than 60mm in the front too depending on the engine in the car. Like Ray said fit them in and then adjust them till your happy with how it sits.
cool man thanks! i should av it payed for this week depending on how things go! and in my hands nxt week!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.