Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering I have a mk2 with borbet T's on it at the mo and am thinking about getting spacers on it. What kind of width do people go for like what size is the norm, do wide wheels look bad on a mk2 etc. I think I would like the wide look
Cheers

·
Resident Trucker
2,195 Posts
QUOTE (bosco @ Apr 6 2011, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just wondering I have a mk2 with borbet T's on it at the mo and am thinking about getting spacers on it. What kind of width do people go for like what size is the norm, do wide wheels look bad on a mk2 etc. I think I would like the wide look
Cheers

It all depends on the offset of the wheel, the lower the offset the smaller the spacer you'll need. Generally I find people semm to go for between 10mm and 15mm.

·
Resident Trucker
2,195 Posts
QUOTE (bosco @ Apr 6 2011, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ok will do. What does that measure/Mean?

Well if the wheel is 10mm inside the arch then a 10mm spacer will sit it flush with the arch but if you want poke then you might want a 15mm/20mm for example.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.