Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I've got some ICE for sale if anyone's interested, list is as follows:

Alpine SPR-135A 5 1/4" Components, 40W RMS, 160W max - Currently being used in my car at the moment - 40euro

Alpine SPR-692B 6x9's, 50W RMS, 200W max - Only seen about 8 months work - 50euro

Vibe 6x9's, 200W max - Being used in the car at the moment, I have no idea of the model but there are loud - 50euro

Sony XR-C6220R MD/CD Head Unit - 50euro

Sony CDX-616 6 CD Changer - 60euro

Pioneer GM-X544 Amp, 75 euro, spec as follows:
Bridgeable 2/3/4 Channel Capability
1-Ohm Stable Operation
PWM Regulated MOSFET Power Supply
MOSFET Output Section
Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
Gold-Plated Screw-Type Power/Ground Terminals
Gold-Plated Screw-Type Speaker Terminals
Gold-Plated RCA Inputs (4 Channel)
Gold-Plated RCA Outputs (Pass-Thru)
Hi-Volt Input Level Control (400mV-6.5V)
Gold-Plated Speaker Level Inputs (4 Channel)
Variable Crossovers (separate A & B channel crossovers): 40-120Hz, -12dB/oct. (LPF/HPF)
Continuous Power: 50Wx4 (4W ), 60Wx4 (2W ), 120Wx2 (4W )
Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz (0,-1dB)
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.004% (1kHz, 4W )
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105dB (IHF-A Weighted, at 1kHz)
Dimensions: 10-5/8" x 2-3/8" x 9-13/16"

I also have a Stealth parcel shelf for a corrado, see pic:

I'll do a direct swap for the parcel shelf as I'm installing a sub and I don't need rear speakers any more.

There are pics of the amp, vibe 6x9's and the Alpine components in the pics above.
If any of ye take a fancy to anything, then get in contact and I'm in Norway at the moment, won't be home until the 7th of April (haven't see my car since Sunday the 8th of Jan at 5.45am) so that give's ye time to think about it.

Cheers,

Benny

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
that looks like a nice corrado looks mint inside the cowhide looks in very good condition, throw up some more pics of it soon, is it a vr6????

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers man, I like it too :) and it a G60. I'll post some pics as soon as I get my new sound system installed.
Any interest in what I selling?

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
nope afaid not Bennyd
good luck with the sales

·
Registered
17 Posts
Benny, Might be interested in the 2 Sony units ie the CD Changer + the Sony Head Unit. Do they both work together ie are they connected to one another ??
Alos how old is this equiptment and do both units work perfectly ??

Reply when you get the chance

Thanks The Vee Dubber

·
Registered
117 Posts
QUOTE (The Vee Dubber @ Mar 16 2006, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Benny, Might be interested in the 2 Sony units ie the CD Changer + the Sony Head Unit. Do they both work together ie are they connected to one another ??
Alos how old is this equiptment and do both units work perfectly ??

Reply when you get the chance

Thanks The Vee Dubber

Hi Vee Dubber,

The sony head unit and CD changer were in perfect working order when I took them out of the car early last year and I have the nessesary cables to connect them together. I'm not sure how old they are, but I remember a friend of mine had the same head unit in his car and that was about 5 years ago. I'll knock off a few quid if you take the 2 of them.

Benny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts