Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.bebo.com

Good laugh, shockin the amount of people using it!

UCC and DCU have banned it cause so many people were using the net to screw around on it!.
If your in college chances are, theres 20 people you know already on it!

Being completely honest, its like when Hotmail and Yahoo started up and everyone was getting an email account!

Im oisintarrant8 if any ones in there

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
yeah im on it, my username is WalVW. its the reason i get absolutely no college work done!
im surprised more colleges havent banned it because whenever you go into a computer room here in UCD it seems that everyone is on it!

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
There is no feckin attraction, people post up pics & details of themselves & pass it on to friends.....

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Unless we're just getting too old to understand these new fads the kids have ..... the internet was a whole lot simpler when I was a kid !!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
QUOTE (Tony D @ Mar 7 2006, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There is no feckin attraction, people post up pics & details of themselves & pass it on to friends.....
Im not the biggest fan of it myself, but its something to pass the day, plus ive talked to friends i havent seen in years..
Plus, its not too far gone from what were all doin on Vagdrivers eh? Passing the day!

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Is this site not the same thing only we put up pics of cars instead of faces?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts