Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spotted in the window of Annesly Motors in swords the new SLS AMG. Massive car in silver. Some lucky swine has just bought it as it has an 11 D reg on it.

no price in the window of it.

I'll just keep dreaming. Maybe not the best car in the world but it looks and sounds so good.

http://www.sls-amg-special.com/com/en

promo video

·
John - Friends with girls who live on Draycott rd&
3,429 Posts
sex on 4 wheels!

·
Banned
389 Posts
im not a fan of the suicide doors though

·
Registered
310 Posts
saw this last week up around liffey valley absolute monster oh a yoke bonnet length is unreal

·
VAGittarian
419 Posts
QUOTE (keith-mk5 @ Apr 17 2011, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>im not a fan of the suicide doors though

Gullwing doors? Suicide are rear opening I thought?

I guess the gullwings are a b1tch in multistoreys...

I read that they have small explosive charges on the hinges too, to blast them off if the car rolls over-so you can get out

·
Banned
389 Posts
QUOTE (skodaphile @ Apr 18 2011, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Gullwing doors? Suicide are rear opening I thought?

I guess the gullwings are a b1tch in multistoreys...

I read that they have small explosive charges on the hinges too, to blast them off if the car rolls over-so you can get out

I stand corrected, your right! They are gullwings. Still not a fan though? there is just something about um that ruins the "look" for me.

·
Banned
389 Posts
QUOTE (TD91 @ Apr 18 2011, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Have you read this month's pvw...

since when does a magazine affect opinions? it is just a preferance, so people like um.....great!! i dont, simple as.

·
Addicted to Amaroks...
1,202 Posts
QUOTE (keith-mk5 @ Apr 18 2011, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>since when does a magazine affect opinions? it is just a preferance, so people like um.....great!! i dont, simple as.

wow wow, I wasn't implying that pvw nor any other magazine should influence preference...personally I hate gull wings and I think that mk3 (yes it is actually a mk3.5) looks like shite! We were just talking about gull wings and this is a vw site so I figured it was relevant

·
John - Friends with girls who live on Draycott rd&
3,429 Posts
acceleration

skip towards the end to watch thing take off....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.