Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with great pleasure i can announce that Trev has joined the dark side and is now a mod here!
Welcome aboard Trevour, your experience will be invaluable i am sure with the experierience you got with Vage!

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Ahhhh !!! were all one big happy family again

Keep up the good work Trev

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
good to see you over here trev

·
Registered
432 Posts
The smaller smilies are better for when I have to use dial-up, and they are a little more work friendly.

Thos met your mate Jeff last night - he was kind enough to run VAG.com on the misses' Polo. Really top bloke.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
QUOTE (GSBellew @ Dec 21 2005, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wasn't sure if it would be seen as a bit tasteless Mark, but most people seem to have seen the funny side of it

Hey GS, your Avtar, is that you trying to log in to VAGE??

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
QUOTE (Winger @ Dec 21 2005, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thos met your mate Jeff last night - he was kind enough to run VAG.com on the misses' Polo. Really top bloke.

He learnt from the best !! He's hiding on here somewhere as JD-GTI, even threatening to buy himself a flash MkV GTI !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.