Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with great pleasure i can announce that Trev has joined the dark side and is now a mod here!
Welcome aboard Trevour, your experience will be invaluable i am sure with the experierience you got with Vage!

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Thanks lads for having me on board. This place has really taken off in the 24 hours that its existed. Well done Thos and Kvw. You would never think that ye had it in ye

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
QUOTE (Trevor @ Dec 20 2005, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks lads for having me on board. This place has really taken off in the 24 hours that its existed. Well done Thos and Kvw. You would never think that ye had it in ye

Shucks, we learnt from the best

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Ahhhh !!! were all one big happy family again

Keep up the good work Trev

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
good to see you over here trev

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hi Trevor...... Welcome along fella.....
This place seems to be getting new members like there is no tomorrow.

Well done to all involved, great site.

Graham

·
Meh
446 Posts
QUOTE (GSBellew @ Dec 21 2005, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>where are your new fangled fancy smilies Trev

LOL, yeah wheres the cool smiles!! hard to go back to these yokes....

Site is filling up nicely alright!

·
Registered
432 Posts
The smaller smilies are better for when I have to use dial-up, and they are a little more work friendly.

Thos met your mate Jeff last night - he was kind enough to run VAG.com on the misses' Polo. Really top bloke.

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (Mark N @ Dec 21 2005, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>GS that sig is fuckin priceless..

Wasn't sure if it would be seen as a bit tasteless Mark, but most people seem to have seen the funny side of it

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
QUOTE (GSBellew @ Dec 21 2005, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wasn't sure if it would be seen as a bit tasteless Mark, but most people seem to have seen the funny side of it

Hey GS, your Avtar, is that you trying to log in to VAGE??

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
@ Brian, it was a bit like that the other day when I tried to log on and found sweet feck all alright

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
QUOTE (Winger @ Dec 21 2005, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thos met your mate Jeff last night - he was kind enough to run VAG.com on the misses' Polo. Really top bloke.

He learnt from the best !! He's hiding on here somewhere as JD-GTI, even threatening to buy himself a flash MkV GTI !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.