Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
QUOTE (bazmcl @ Feb 21 2011, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>there never was a 130bhp ve tdi shane someone is having you on

its the 130 out of a sharan as told by western motors just going on what they told me thats the engine code that came up when they got the correct part number off that return(nightmare) pipe haha

·
Registered
566 Posts
the sharan didnt even come with a 130 until it was given the pd engine, dont know where there getting that from, maybe i am wrong but i dont think it did anyway, maybe someone else might know

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
QUOTE (bazmcl @ Feb 21 2011, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>the sharan didnt even come with a 130 until it was given the pd engine, dont know where there getting that from, maybe i am wrong but i dont think it did anyway, maybe someone else might know

just goin on what they said yano , doesn realy bother me tbh at least i solved that feckn oil leak eventually

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
QUOTE (bazmcl @ Feb 21 2011, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>comin along slowly prob just start driving it again unfinished and do bits as i go as i need to get some money in so gota get rid of the passat

ah ye i know wa u mean did u get rid of the golf u had up there??, i seen that passat there on friday i think it was tidy bus, i heard u got ur new steering wheel

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
QUOTE (Jaxzer @ Feb 22 2011, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What r ye planning next ?

coilovers next wednesday

limo black tints on the back windows

i am also building an ipod dock in the ashtray will post pics soon
respraying the front valance
and a bit more black paint on the rubstrips and the gap between the windows on either side

·
Registered
736 Posts
couple of updates:

i eventually got te finger out today and bought some JOM coilovers
not to say im like a child in a sweet shop at the mo , got them of alloy wheels there in blanch nt sure what the lads name was up there but very helpful, could have been kieth not to sure 1 coilover is in at the minute as i only started doin them at abou 6.30 tonight the rest will be done tomorrow
hopefully get some decent pics up then

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.