Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which is more important to you guys? And why?

I mean, if you had to choose one of these:

¤ Riced out rocket

OR

¤ Appealing to the eye but slow as a wet week

·
Robbie
1,027 Posts
A healthy balance of both is ideal, i mostly lean towards performance but if you do it properly and show good attention to the finer details you can make it look as tasteful as possible.Not a fan of Riced out rockets that are badly put together and look like $hit buckets.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Come on lads. Ya cant be pickin half and half. If it was a life or death situation which would you choose.

I guess i should have started with a poll.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Looks and slow as a wet week which is what my jetta will be but thats good for insurance

I suppose I cant choose as Ive never driven a car properly yet

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Best of both worlds....

N/A diesel mk2 jetta with a rallye front and polished D90's rolling low and slow as a frugal daily, which attracts plenty of admiring glances.

Audi Ur-S6 for when I'm in the humour for speed/power/grip/woeful fuel economy, which no-one gives a second look to!

If I had to choose one, it'd be the Audi. It's a hoot!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I find myself more worried about getting the engine and drive sorted out more so than the visuals so power I guess.

But not cutting cartoon like paths over hills and mountains power, Id be more interested in realistic back to first day power. It was really hard in Kerry to keep a car clean not mind show worthy so growing up the show side of things didnt appeal to me.

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
QUOTE (Ray @ Apr 13 2011, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You cant have one without the other imo.
Tidy styling with respectable power would be a minimum

This.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.